Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Thank You!

I've learned a great deal this summer about being a business owner. There are many of ways to continue making art and run a successful work place. Working at Eiland Arts Center is just another learning step in my career. I appreciate Nicole for welcoming me into her business home and for sharing her business knowledge. As an artist I hope to create a business that will be a part of the community that supports young kids to make art work.

Thank you University of The Arts for allowing me to learn so much this summer. Thank you for allowing me to follow along with the summer programs of other students like me. I am greatful to have a chance to have had such a successful and productive summer.

Even though this summer is coming to an end, I will continue to incorporate the things I've learned to my everyday practices.

If there is a chance to do another fellowship next year I would love to. There's so much to learn!


As I enter my senior year as a Photography major, I'll be practicing all of the ways to create a succussful business. I know with the skills that I have learned I will be able to find or create a good job and continue to make art. 

No comments:

Post a Comment