Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Paper Work

Every summer day wasn't filled with fun times helping the children with camp. Some days we had to do the things that weren't much fun at all. Paper work has its place in every job setting. Whether it be important files for students or basic instructions for payments. Every company has them. On my last day at the Eiland Arts Center I helped Nicole type in a great deal of emails for the photography business in her company. The server that she uses allows her to send important information to hundreds of customers. Each customer will receive emails about events, their photos and camp openings for the next year. At first I didn't think that it would take me that long but I was wrong. Typing in each email and name took a few hours. Until that day I had never heard of the program Mail Chimp. It allows you to send everything to your mailing list all at once. It's more of the modern day phone book. Or a digital way to get in touch with people all at once.

The importance of having physical paper goes a long way. Sometimes computers don't work or something might not be backed up properly.

Filing paper work out and keeping it organized is crucial to making sure that business stays in order. The piles that I did help type were in a certain numerical order that Nicole arranged.


Making sure that things are kept in proper order are very important to running a business without chaos.


1 comment:

  1. I love administration days, they aren't as artistically charged but they help unwind the mind! :)

    ReplyDelete