Wednesday, August 16, 2017

The Station Cafe


I've mentioned the art work and forgot to mention the cafe! Well this is a earth friendly, vegetarian cafe. And even though I am not a vegetarion I can say that I've enjoyed every drink of coffee or sandwich here. I've tried a variety of things; the roasted pepper and mozzarella cheese sandwich, the kidney bean brownie and peanut butter cookies. My favorite I must say has to be the chocolate covered coffee beans and the smoothies. Larisa shared the chocolate covered beans with me once and I was hooked from there. The smoothies were also a great way to start every morning with the children.

Even though the summer is coming to an end at Eiland Arts Center and The Station Cafe I'll be back for sure to get chocolate covered coffee beans and smoothies.

Be sure to visit The Station Cafe in Merchantville, NJ. You're sure to find something you'll love.




P.S. I've been looking at a couple of the hand made books in there and I'll be getting one of those too. This place has a never ending variety of things to love and its all made by local artists right here in our neighborhood!

No comments:

Post a Comment