Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Week 5

I spent the morning painting with chalkboard paint. The paint will be framed and used for announcements about various adult and children's' classes, musical events, and fundraisers like the children's' clothes swap on July 15th.


After, I helped set up for the afternoon children's class, where they learn to make a thick, gooey slime out of shaving cream, borax, and contact solution. The kids have the option to make the slime into different colors and add fun things like beads, glitter, or gems.


Nicole and I discussed using Mail Chimp, and the importance and effectiveness of using mass emails and weekly or monthly news letters to keep in contact with customers and to keep clients updated on current events. 

1 comment:

  1. I just learned how to use Mail Chimp at my internship too! I thought it would be complicated, but once you have all of your contacts down it makes it much easier. And you can use it for your own art exhibitions and events too which is really great. Hope the rest of your internship goes good it sounds awesome:)

    ReplyDelete