Monday, May 15, 2017

Summer 2017 at Eiland Arts Center

Hey,
My name is Chloe’ and as of next semester I’ll be a senior at UARTS in the Photography BFA program. As an artist, I like to create a lot of the materials needed in my work and I also focus on creating photographs similar to historical paintings. I really enjoy working with different mediums and learning how I can incorporate them into my work.
 I’m really pleased to work this summer with Alumni Nicole Eiland. It’s truly exciting to meet grads who have kept making work after graduation and love what they’re doing. I’m also happy to work with the kids at the program and meet the other artists at The Eiland Arts Center in Merchantville, New Jersey. I know that this experience will help me long after graduation. I know that working with one of my fellow classmates, Larisa, will make this really awesome as well.


Super excited to start summer ’17 doing something that I love!! 

1 comment:

  1. Thrilled to be working with you, and can't wait to see how our experiences at Eliandarts shape your work over the next year :)

    ReplyDelete