Monday, May 8, 2017

Hello, I'm Larisa

Hi everyone, I'm Larisa. I'm a senior Photo major that usually focuses on fashion and fantasy, creating elaborate looks with hair, makeup, and costumes.

I'll be doing my internship at the Eliandarts Center in Merchantville, and I can't wait! My alum seems very sweet, and I look forward to working with her and her husband and learning all that I can. I also have the benefit of not only working with my alumni, but also Chloe, a fellow photo major.

It looks like I'll be helping out with various art classes throughout the summer, such as ceramics, photography, and painting. As a photographer, I look forward to the opportunity for new experiences this brings me. I'll also be working some retail in the attached coffee shop, selling both coffee and artists' wares. Lastly, I'll hopefully be learning about curating and hosting art shows. It's looking like this will be a well-rounded, multi-faceted experience and I'm really looking forward to getting started at the end of May.

- Larisa Fox


No comments:

Post a Comment